Thursday, June 26, 2014

Blog-12



Before taking this class I knew very little about blogs.  I was only expose to blogs when I read other people blogs that I would find interesting online. I never notice the benefits that could bring to my personal and professional life. I also like how this tool allow the user to customize the page and make it more personal, which I think is a reflection on who we are.  I also like that we as a class had the chance to use this tool to complete our assignments and share our learning from this class.

With the help of this class I learned that this tool helps me express my thought and ideas and that I can connect with others who like my post.  I think using this tool will open doors for me and will help explore others user blogs. I also learn that I can sign up for free and that I can use blog to increase my personal learning. From now on I will be using blog as way to keep increasing my knowledge and experience in the HRD field.  

No comments:

Post a Comment