Wednesday, June 18, 2014

PLN Blog-9



Some topics happening in my PLN includes new trend in technology and discussions on new trend happening in HR. I think staying connected to new trends is the best way to keep up with new technology and new ideas. For example this week I found out that from TNW (The Next Web) that Amazon is introducing their first smartphone. There are also good discussions about how HRD impacts people and companies.   
I am currently connected to one company, forty-two people and I am connected to three organizations. From these results I am connected to more people than I am to companies or organizations. I think the reason to this is that I have being more successful at connecting with people from this class who share the same interest. I know that if I increase the companies and organizations to my PLN, I can also increase my social learning. This is a good way to connect to professionals who share my same interest.

2 comments:

  1. Dealing with technology in HR will give you a good topic to discuss. Would you try to consider looking for any other topics aside from technology? Like for example, HR ways of improving professional career? You have mentioned to various individuals, companies and organization. Can you share about how did you choose them and mention some of them? I am excited to know your progress in developing your own PLN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you're focusing on few topics unlike me following too many at once, because being able to concentrate your attention on only one or two things would make learning more fun and easy. However, you may want to increase the number of organizations that you have, because they usually have more accurate information and more trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete