Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Instapaper Blog-5


This week I am exploring the world of Instapaper. After reading different technological tool Instapaper was the tool that I wanted to explore a little dipper. The sing up process is not difficult, just go to www.instapaper.com, click create account and sing up using your email. What makes Instapper a great tool is that allows users to save articles that you like but normally don’t have the time to read. Once the article is saved, it is easy to view and read anywhere and anytime. Instapaper allow the user to share, delete, save or like, also gives the option to post article directly to social media like Facebook or Twitter.

Instapaper will be a great tool for improving my learning experience on this class and personal life. Having the option to save article will give me an advantage when I am searching for information that relate to my class assignments. This will give me the opportunity to read this article when I have the extra time.  During my learning about Instapaper I found out that there is other tools similar to Instapaper. I think it will be important for me to find out more about the differences between Instapper and the competition.

This is a tutorial I found on YouTube on how to use Instapaper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQQFCr31890

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I think I'd really enjoy Instapaper. As an educator in a professional program research is part of the daily duties. All lecture material must be evidenced based and this methodology is taught to the students. So saving articles that are cataloged for later review appears to be a time saver. I wish I would have had this when I did my literature review for my doctoral degree.
    What activities would you construct to use this technology tool in teaching to gain learning experiences?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great tool. There are many times I wish I had access to articles when I have a little time on my hands. It would be great to access while waiting for appointments or taking a lunch break. This would be an excellent tool to use while doing research. Thanks for sharing the tutorial as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, thanks for sharing the link to Instapaper and second, I think that is such a good idea to have a place to save all the papers you want to read but have to wait for a better time. What a great idea for you to use it to save papers you think you might be able to utilize in the future. I am going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete